About meI work for the Michigan Economic Development Corp. (MEDC) with Pure Michigan Business Connect (www.michiganbusiness.org).
My unit, PMBC, is a public (industry-agnostic) B2B connection platform which helps global companies find and connect with Michigan suppliers which meet their manufacturing, purchasing, and innovation needs. My specific role is to work with early-stage innovation (often in the areas of mobility, manufacturing technology/I4.0, hardware technology, and cleantech) through their validation phase via product development/prototyping, access to venture and angel resources, and developing relationships with contract manufacturing.
My specific role is in research and innovation, helping companies (usually mobility and hardware companies) connect with manufacturing and development resources.
I'm originally from Portland, OR and have worked in both the startup and venture capital industries.
Innovative ideas, fiery curry, and fresh (deep) powder help me get even more motivated.
Industry SegmentService Provider›Manufacturers/Suppliers
- Reason for joining
- I would like to connect with - and to help build - this global platform for physical innovation.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Prototyping | Venture Catalysm | Manufacturing & Procurement | Industry 4.0
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Hardware Integration and Hardware-Adjacent Sectors (IoT, Machine Learning, Wearables, etc.)
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- A platform for systemic analysis and decoding of one's own brain patterns - to enable a systemic (and democratized) basis for personal psychoanalysis.
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Radical Innovators