About meI am an ASIC hardware engineer. Currently, I am developing SoCs for touch controllers for mobile devices, tablets, notebooks, and automotive applications.
Areas of expertise include touch screen controllers, integrated circuit design, RTL design, SoC design, embedded systems, machine learning, computer vision, digital signal processing, single-electron systems, memristive circuits and systems.
Industry SegmentHardware Startup›Consumer Electronic
- Reason for joining
- Networking, collecting required knowledge for starting a startup
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Digital System Design, Embedded Systems, Touch Controllers, ASICs, Machine Learning, Touch/Image/Video Processing, Software Development
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Entrepreneur, Startups, Business Models
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- Design soft/hard IPs, chips
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Entrepreneurs, Hardware Engineers
- What question would you like answered right now?
- What are the business models that fit hardware startups?