About meVeteran computer architect and engineering professional, certified PPM, Risk Management Specialist, who successfully delivered large and complex prestigious projects. Pioneer and fanatic follower of QRPD (Quality Rapid Product Development) principles.
• Expertise in I/O systems for IBM and x86 based systems;
• Expertise in IoT infrastructure, “LAN of Things” and “fog computing platforms”;
• Strategic thinker, deeply analytical, mentor and adviser, connecting the unconnected;
• Creative, innovative and pragmatic, providing practical solutions to most complex problems;
Industry SegmentHardware Startup
- Reason for joining
- I need support for my hardware startup
- What are your areas of expertise?
- High performance I/O systems for mainframes and x86 based designs
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Software "flesh" for my "bare-bone" metal hardware.
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- PDC - Personal Data Center - a high performance hyper-convergent appliance for the edge/fog that is affordable to all
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- SOC experts (FPGA and vlsi), system software guru's (full stack from drivers, to core OS, middle-ware, API) and, of course, investors