1 | Follower 1 | Event
About meI've never been a maker and stumbled into hardware via a failed start up!
Thankfully that experience introduced me to Fictiv where I help hardware companies build great products. What I like most about my role are the interesting people I meet and the projects they are working on that will change the world.
Originally from a Boston Suburb I moved out here (San Francisco) in 2017. Looking forward to meeting leaders in this space and hearing about your journey.
Industry SegmentService Provider›Manufacturers/Suppliers
- Reason for joining
- I'm lucky to have found Fictiv and been introduced to the hardware world. I really enjoy what I do and learning from the hardware community.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Prototyping to overseas production. We are a distributed network helping early stage hardware companies gain access to tools necessary to make great products
- What do you want to learn more about?
- I am fairly new to hardware and learning every day. I'd love to learn more about the design and efforts that go into making a product so I can build a greater understanding of my clients challenges.
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- A replacement for the everyday car.
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- C-Level at hardware companies would be ideal. I'll settle for people who are excited about what they are working on.
- What question would you like answered right now?
- What about the project you are working on excites you most?