About meI love entrepreneurial pursuits. Turning ideas into reality genuinely excites me.
I come from the suburbs of Chicago, but in May of 2015 I graduated from Loyola Marymount University with a BBA. My emphasis was in entrepreneurship (and I also studied a great deal of Chinese, too).
Before leaving for Shenzhen, I gained access to an incubator space called CTRL Collective after winning Loyola Marymount University's Startup Weekend for my nightlife app idea "Lituation". I couldn't have done this without the four other amazing people on my team.
Although that idea is software based, that doesn't mean I'm not interested in other startups. I would love to connect with other people that have an interest in seizing the amazing opportunities that Asia presents for bettering the rest of the world.
- Reason for joining
- I attended an event last week and thought it was great. Great people great lectures beer
- What are your areas of expertise?
- SEO, lead generation, content creation and curation
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Exporting to the US
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- A hyperloop connecting CA to China
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- What question would you like answered right now?
- When will drones deliver what I want?