About meEE turned product guy. Started in mixed-signal IC design, then took on product, architecture, and leadership roles in semiconductors, medical devices, bioinformatics, enterprise networking, and machine learning (in that order).
Currently building Argosy Labs to make it easy for every hardware device company to power their device with enterprise-grade cloud control.
Industry SegmentHardware Startup›IoT
- Reason for joining
- EE running an embedded SW startup. Want to reconnect with other HW builders!
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Product Management, Enterprise Networking, Embedded Hardware
- What do you want to learn more about?
- How do IoT hardware teams tackle building cloud management for their devices?
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Non-consumer hardware startups