About meI am a serial entrepreneur who has started and built several companies, one of which was acquired in 2008. I am currently CEO/Co-Founder of Scollar, the first and only full stack open platform technology for animals. I don't want to play in the animal industry, I want to revolutionize it.
Industry SegmentHardware Startup›Wearables
- Reason for joining
- I want to connect with innovators of hardware technologies and investors who see their role in revolutionizing our daily lives.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Financial Planning, Strategic Planning, Business Development, Leadership
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Platform-as-a-service business models for hardware
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- A hardware accelerator that really serves all the scrappy, underfunded talent building new tech in the US.
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Other disruptive innovators doing PaaS business models and full stack open platform systems. Also investors who love PaaS and full stack open platforms.
- What question would you like answered right now?
- How can I connect with the people in this community?