1 | Event
About meI have lived in Shenzhen for over 5 years and my background is mostly marketing and media. I always take on jobs that drive my passion for the community and allow me to engage with the general public on a daily basis. In November 2018, I started my first company developing a Wechat mini program that connects the community to local restaurants and bars in the city. We plan to grow fast and wide, attracting not only expats that live in each city, but also millions of visitors that come to China on business. Our goal is to be the one-stop platform for expats and visitors to find local restaurants and bars with real reviews, specially selected deals by the venues and regular events in each city. Now anyone and everyone can come to China to explore an array of culture and cuisines and all at the push of a button.
Industry SegmentService Provider
- Reason for joining
- I want to meet programmers and likeminded individuals who are new to start ups.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Event Organisation
- What do you want to learn more about?
- I would like to know how to require funding for my start up.
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- The biggest foreign mini program in China
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- I would love to connect with programmers and new start ups to share resources.
- What question would you like answered right now?
- How to gain funding to accelerate my business