2 | Events
About meDr. Lauren Palmateer's areas of expertise include Flat Panel Displays as in the LCDs displays, ereaders and touchscreens, display electronic packaging, biophysics and strategic patent analysis. She received her PhD from Cornell University School of Electrical Engineering in 1989 in III-V Semiconductor electronics. Lauren worked at Bell Labs, IBM, Qualcomm and 4 Silicon Valley Start up companies. She was a part of the original team at IBM research developing the first color laptop display, the Thinkpad. She holds 27 issued patents and numerous publications in the technical journals. She specializes in patent and Intellectual Property Analysis and vetting, semiconductor and Flat Panel Display manufacturing, equipment and process design, materials, packaging and interconnects in display technologies and biophysics engineering applied to healthcare and product development.
- Reason for joining
- Shawn Flynn told me to
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Intellectual Property Analysis; Startup Scale up in Hardware; Display technologies and manufacturing
- What do you want to learn more about?
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- AN LED coat
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- VCs and Law firms
- What question would you like answered right now?
- How can I consult for due diligence to help start up companies succeed