About meJon Hallsten is an award-winning technology innovator, architect, inventor, and founder of Hallsten Innovations with offices in Ohio and Chicago. Jon’s passion is using his unique strengths to introduce critically acclaimed technology solutions into the worldwide marketplace. Jon has 20 years of experience in international business, management, and engineering. With an effective record of leading teams through design and manufacturing efforts, he has seen over 5 million devices worldwide deployed. Many of these innovative products have earned the highest industry awards, disrupted the market, and have become the standard against which competitors measure themselves. Jon currently holds two US patents and additionally has several patents pending.
Industry SegmentService Provider›Product Development Firm
- Reason for joining
- Network with like minded people that want to make the world a better place.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Innovation Product Development (especially from an IOT perspective)
- What do you want to learn more about?
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- Make Smart Homes easier to implement and standardize.
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- People Passionate about making the world a better place with user-centric IOT solutions.
- What question would you like answered right now?
- Who is going to win the smart home battle... Google or Amazon?