1 | Follower 1 | Event
About meHello Hardware Massive community. My name is Jennifer and I connect industry with upcoming engineering talent through the University of British Columbia's Engineering Co-op Program. In my role I am exposed to cutting edge technologies from electronics to the future of biomedical engineering. Annually I see over 2000 of our students work on some of the most unique projects and concepts. I look forward to connecting with the HM community and seeing if there is an opportunity to bring budding hardware talent to your organization.
- Reason for joining
- Connect with electrical and hardware engineers locally and internationally.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Business Development, Project Management, Human Resources
- What do you want to learn more about?
- The future of hardware and electrical engineering
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- Automobile legs (think inspector gadget)
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Hardware organizations
- What question would you like answered right now?
- What is a deficiency that future hardware engineers have or are struggling with at the moment?