1 | Event
About meI spent 28 years in the USA working for Motorola, Sun Microsystems, Oracle, Netscape. Later co-founded companies.
Personal venture funded startup experience included writing business plan, financing, operating and building a team from the ground up. Lead the development, sales and marketing of numerous consumer electronics products.
Personal technical background: Designed two microprocessors, lead the development of three distributed and highly scalable software products through their entire product life cycles (conception, specification, development, quality assurance, release, maintenance and sustain engineering)
Industry SegmentService Provider›Marketing
- Reason for joining
- To meet other entrepreneurs
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Hardware, software, sales and marketing
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Digital marketing in China
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- Exoskeleton to improve human mobility
- Who do you want to connect with most?