About meKellogg MBA with 15+ years of Marketing Problem-Solving experience in a variety of industries. Founder and CEO of MisTee Wants To Know, Inc. which is launching a tool to address the knots and tangles in hair. Graduate of the Summer 2019 Founder Institute class.
Industry SegmentHardware Startup›Consumer Electronic
- Reason for joining
- Because I am launching a tool that will solve a big problem in the hair industry and I want to surround myself with people who understand hardware.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- marketing problem-solving, business management (p&l responsibility), new product development, project management, customer relationship buying cycle analysis, customer profiling, segmentation and target market analysis
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Over the Air Software
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- I am building it. A tool that will detangle hair.
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- What question would you like answered right now?
- What resources are available to provide financing for hardware startups in the MVP stage?