About meDr. Jamie Flynn is Co-Founder and Director of Rapid Phenotyping, a new company focused on delivering real-time, accurate chemical analysis with light-based technology and machine learning. Jamie has a background in medical science, developing custom hardware to answer research questions, but has more recently been applying those skills to Agricultural data collection and analysis. He now manages the development of Rapid Phenotyping's new generation spectroscopy devices that combine high-performance optics with miniaturised electronic and mechanical designs.
Industry SegmentHardware Startup›Agriculture
- Reason for joining
- I'd like to connect with new hardware designers and manufacturers
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Optics, microscopy, spectroscopy, project managment
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Talented engineers and designers