About meDriven and entrepreneurial electromechanical engineer, working at a haptic hardware startup in Berlin. Would love to move to Tokyo! Currently on a quest to apply engineering skills in a creative environment.
Industry SegmentHardware Startup›Consumer Electronic
- Reason for joining
- Want to get better view on Tokyo tech scene
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Mechancial engineering, design and development. Prototyping. Haptic motors. DFM. CAD
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Python, MaxMSP, art and interaction design.
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- A crazy interactive light installation, fully immersive and magical.
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- People who can give me insight in hardware scene in Tokyo
- What question would you like answered right now?
- Can I work at a hardware company in Tokyo with no current Japanese speaking skills?