About meAfter 10 years leading industrial design and roadmapping at Griffin Technology, I'm now consulting with hardware startups via Keydesign to help bring new products to market.
Industry SegmentService Provider›Industrial Design
- Reason for joining
- I'm very interested in new product development from product planning to industrial design to manufacturing and getting into customer's hands at scale.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Hardware Strategy, Industrial Design, Project Management, DFM, Manufacturing Liaison, Sales Liaison
- What do you want to learn more about?
- The finance side of hardware startups (Angel, VC, Vendor/Partner, Retailer) and new/advanced materials and processes
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- A computer that works as fast as my brain thinks, with the right OS/AI to keep track of it all!
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Startups who want to change the world via product and service, who have funding and who need great design and competent manufacturing
- What question would you like answered right now?
- How can I help you?