1 | Follower 1 | Event
About meDave is a serial Start-up marketeer. Dave served as Vice President-Marketing for Home Director Inc.; manufacturer of residential structured wiring and home networking equipment. Dave has long-term experience in developing and marketing voice, video, data, entertainment and home networking services and products to production builders and developers for their homebuyers and communities. Customers included: Sears Connected Home Program, KB Home, Shea, Pulte, D.R. Horton and Land Tejas. While Vice President of Sales and Marketing at SmartWORLD Corporation. Dave created and launched home networking solutions for ADT, TelMex, Telstra, Honeywell and ADT. Dave helped to develop community portals for greenfield developments and affinity groups at Universal Internet, and helped to found the home video making hobby through his creation of tools and programs at Videonics/Focus Enhancements.
Industry SegmentHardware Startup›Consumer Electronic
- Reason for joining
- I'm hoping to find people who can help me with my newest project
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Marketing and Taking products to retail
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Embedded Systems
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- The Robot from Lost in Space.
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- hardware and software pros that are moonlighting like us
- What question would you like answered right now?
- who can I get to read my business plan