About meI'm cofounder at Magnax (www.magnax.com). We develop new motor technology for electric vehicles. This is my second startup.
At Magnax my responsibilities were/are: product/market fitting, putting together a team, customer development and corporate management. Although I'm also an engineer, my role is always to connect the outside world (market, potential employees, investors,..) with the internal world (operations, product development,..)
Industry SegmentHardware Startup
- Reason for joining
- Interested to share best practices with fellow hardware founders
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Customer development (the first customers), team development (the first 20 employees), Corporate development
- What do you want to learn more about?
- What hardware startups in other regions do better (like Silicon Valley)
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- A succesful incubator for hardware startups
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Fellow founders, investors