About meI'm a supply chain expert with a passion for all things hardware. If I can't hold it or take it apart I'm not interested! I spent 4 years at Tesla, 4 years at Lucid Motors and now a year as an independent consulting helping hardware startups setup and manage their supply chains. I cover every aspect of supply chain from developing RFQs, identifying suppliers and CMs, negotiating costs and supply contracts, evaluating import tariffs and logistics costs, packaging and long term supply chain strategy.
Industry SegmentService Provider
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Procurement, Supply Chain, Manufacturing
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Engineering Development Cycles
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Engineers, Business Development