1 | Event
About meThe tendency to create sexy solutions for inessential problems is everywhere. It
is simply a matter of whether the idea, the projections, and the values of the
team are rooted in the problem or the solution. I believe my purpose is to compassionately develop solutions to expand biomechanical limitations.
Run | Hunt | Innovate
- Reason for joining
- I miss breaking things, this community may be able to help me utilize that skill towards a better purpose.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- 3D prototyping, Medical Devices, Prosthetics, Soft Tissue Manipulation, Sports Wearable Tech, Force Diagnostic Tools, Endurance/Fitness Technologies
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Startup manufacturing practices, technical sales, wearable or implantable biotech
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- Ironman suit with LED shell and cloaking mirrors as well as DLP printing capabilities so you literally pull an object out of your hands!
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Wearable or Bio-inspired Startups
- What question would you like answered right now?
- How seriously do you take happy hour?