1 | Event
About meAs a McGill medical graduate with a passion for all things tech, I've a strong interest in learning and developing an interface between neurological responses and tech in order to the facilitate communications when speech and body movement are hindered.
Industry SegmentHardware Startup›Medical
- Reason for joining
- Looking to interchange ideas using hardware to interface neurological processes.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Neuro Science
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Integrating hardware with neurological output
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- Neurological communication device
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Scientist interest in developing a logical pathways through computer interface is
- What question would you like answered right now?
- Why not?