About meFor the last 5 years, (the first five years of my working life) I have been drawn to China. The place fascinates me on so many different levels.
I am a partner with Tianfengxin, a supply chain company which provides financial services to manufacturers, traders and international buyers.
My role within the company is to expand its international profile. This involves reaching out to international buyers and hardware companies. Working with a Chinese company in the supply chain has given me a unique aspect on Chinese manufacturing: where it is heading in the future and what the Chinese government are doing to support an industry so vital to their economy.
Our company Tianfengxin works with the government and banks to provide crucial services to facilitate the exports of manufacturers. Western companies can also benefit from such services and I want to become a mouthpiece to western companies on the intricate movements of the manufacturing industry in China.
I hope through Hardware Massive I can connect with entrepreneurs and international businesses to make the Chinese supply chain easier to navigate.
Industry SegmentService Provider›Operations
- Reason for joining
- I want to learn more about Hardware startups
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Import/export, customer relationship management, finance
- What do you want to learn more about?
- The relationships between Hardware startups and their manufacturers
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- My own car
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Hardware manufacturers
- What question would you like answered right now?
- How do hardware start ups deal with cash flow when it comes to working with manufacturers