About meAs a full-service retail marketing company, our experts have over 2 decades each from both the retail buyer and manufacturer's perspective.
I help hardware companies understand what it takes to be successful in retail and why so many products tend to be "here today, and gone tomorrow".
Industry SegmentService Provider›Retail/Sales Channels
- Reason for joining
- Help reduce the stress
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Developing and executing retail strategies for up-and-coming manufacturers
- What do you want to learn more about?
- The challenges and perspectives of a hardware startup CEO
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- High-speed railway from Maine to California
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Hardware startups looking to expand growth in the US market
- What question would you like answered right now?
- What's the most confusing/challenging aspect of retail (online or offline) for a new hardware company?