About meArnold Stillman has had over thirty years experience in the design and development of
electronic instrumentation. He spent most of his career in senior positions at
Brookhaven National Laboratory and then at Tactronics and Clever Devices. He is a
member of the IEEE and the APS and the winner of a Battelle Research and
Development Award. He is the author of several publications and has been a reviewer
for The Review of Scientific Instruments. He has a BA in Physics from the University of
Industry SegmentHardware Startup
- Reason for joining
- I need more manufacturing expertise
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Physics, Engineering
- What do you want to learn more about?
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- What question would you like answered right now?
- How to encapsulate a solar panel