About meI would say I am a problem solving engineer, always interested to solve problem and launch products. I started my job as R&D engineer in Shimano Malaysia, then later joined Dyson and worked as Design engineer, research development engineer, and later rose to rank of manager leading a team of 12 engineers developing product performance.
I came to Tokyo to pursue Masters study in 2014 and graduated in 2016. During Masters course, I joined my friends in designing and building a pod to participate in SpaceX Hyperlloop Pod competition and ended up as top 10 and top4 team in 2 consecutive years.
I am currently working in a small company in Tokyo designing & developing home appliances and consumer products. I have worked on cooking machines, kitchen products, bottle and vacuum flask, desk fan and portable fan, air purifier, and industrial lights.
Industry SegmentIndustry Professional
- Reason for joining
- I want to join to learn how to start a hardward company
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Hardware product design and development
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Starting a company
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- Product that promote safer cycling
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Company founders
- What question would you like answered right now?
- How to start a company in Tokyo