About meHi! I am a hands-on mechanical engineer with a great deal of experience in the laboratory fabricating and testing devices, managing projects, prototyping, multi-tasking, teaching, research, and solving problems. I am a self-driven, hard-working, organized, detail-oriented, and friendly team player with a deep-seated passion for learning. I am currently looking to join a hardware startup in the bay area, and would love to chat with you!
Industry SegmentIndustry Professional
- Reason for joining
- I would love to network with other creative and passionate engineers that work in the Bay Area, and am looking to help with a hardware project!
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Energy storage, materials science, carbon nanotubes, super capacitors, MEMS, nanotechnology
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Energy, Medical devices, wearables, solar-powered devices, leadership, programming
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- A cheap, powerful, safe, lightweight, and extremely energy-dense rechargeable battery. Or a time machine.
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Like-minded, curious, and creative people that are passionate about making new technology happen.
- What question would you like answered right now?
- How do I bake the perfect san francisco sourdough starter loaf?