About meI am a mechanical engineer from Canada and recently moved to Oslo. I've spent my career in product development and R&D, either in the medical device sector or in the tech sector working on tactile feedback products. I am passionate about learning and understanding how things work and how they're made and geeking out over cool tech.
I love bicycling and want to build my own bike (possibly e-bike) from scratch. And I'd like to take my 'time off' in Oslo to learn more about electronics and coding (aka "magic") and teach some of the skills I've picked up over the years.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Design of electro-mechanical devices (with an emphasis on the mechanical part)
- What do you want to learn more about?
- How to design and build an electronics board and how to write code to use said board.
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- A gundam...possibly a transforming gundam.