About meColin graduated with a Bachelors of industrial design from Syracuse University in 2006.
Throughout his career Colin has also been fortunate to consult for many of today’s leading companies including Cisco, Samsung, GE, Google, Tp-Link, Logitech, Sonos, HP and Turtle Beach.
Colin founded Ink Studios in 2012. Prior to Ink Studios, Colin worked for many of the San Francisco Bay Area's leading design firms, including Astro Studios, Y Studios, Box Clever and Whipsaw.
Since founding Ink Studios, Colin has focused on working with early phase startups helping them to envision their brand, product and user. Working on everything from proof of concept prototypes, to crowdfunding campaigns, small batch production and even mass production; Colin has experience in all areas of hardware development.
Colin has extensive experience in the audio, wearable and gaming markets. He has designed some of the most recognizable and bestselling items in their category.
In 2017 Colin founded Fraser Kit Co with the goal of disrupting the men’s accessory market. Fraser Kit Co uses hand crafted manufacturing methods, small batch production as well as exquisite materials to create long lasting relationships with customers.
Industry SegmentIndustry Professional
- Reason for joining
- Meet hardware founders and share my experience/ expertise
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Industrial design, design strategy
- What do you want to learn more about?
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- A time machine
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- What question would you like answered right now?
- Is there life after death