About meTech founder, community builder, supply chain expert. In the process of improving common business practices of the supply chain industry through increasing technology options for bridging the physical and digital supply chain.
At Apastra, we strive to replicate the relationship and network building aspect of the supply chain industry in a digital form with our platform. We believe in a world where higher efficiencies can be achieved through communication and resourceful technologies. Our team is on a mission to close the gap in international commerce and create solutions of a truly borderless trade community.
Helping other founders and innovators achieve their dream is also my goal, I would love to help any way I can. Even if you just want to chat, I'd love to hear your story!
Drop me a message, I would love to connect!
Visit us at www.apastra.io
Follow on Twitter @brandnlu
Read My Journey on Medium @brandonlu
Industry SegmentService Provider›Manufacturers/Suppliers
- Reason for joining
- I want to be surrounded with hardware founders and provide help through my own background and expertise.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Manufacturing + New product introduction
- What do you want to learn more about?
- What the other hardware founders spend the most time on. The biggest problems in new hardware development.
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- A sustainable vehicle that has two parts: a pod like structure for seating etc, the chassis and engine. Hope this can be switched out whenever we'd like, instead of having individual cars, we will have individual pods and on demand chassis.
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Hardware founders
- What question would you like answered right now?
- What are the biggest challenges hardware founders face to bring a product to market?