About meI am a graduate student pursuing a Master's of Science in Electrical Engineering with Power Electronics and Energy Systems as my major at University of Texas at Dallas. I am an IoT enthusiast and a tinkerer by nature. I am a strong believer of frugal engineering philosophy and want to solve some of the world's toughest problems with technology.
Industry SegmentHardware Startup›IoT
- Reason for joining
- I want to join to connect with other like minded people and to learn about the latest trends in tech.
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Power electronics converter and power supply design, micro-controller based boards for IoT applications
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Wearable tech and new trends in iot
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- Smart home sensor
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Electronics hardware and software professionals and enthusiast