3 | Followers 17 | Events
About meAlex Witkowski is a former Intel engineer, now US patent attorney licensed to practice law in California and before the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Alex Witkowski performs patent prosecution and provides strategic intellectual property counseling for inventors, entrepreneurs, startups, and technology ventures. Witkowski Law helps clients obtain patents and build international patent portfolios by prosecuting patent applications before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, and managing PCT applications by directing foreign counsel in PCT member countries.
You can schedule a meeting with me here: calendly.com/witkowskilaw
Industry SegmentService Provider›Legal
- Reason for joining
- I am a former Intel engineer, now a patent attorney, interested in learning about and working with hardware makers and startups
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Patent attorney. Former Intel Engineer working in microprocessor development. EE/CS. Columbia MBA. Hardware. Software. Manufacturing.
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Innovative hardware startups
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Startups interested in patenting their technology
- What question would you like answered right now?