About meRecently graduated as a mechatronics engineer, and currently working full-time at DH Engineering Pty. Ltd. as part of the RnD team. Looking to connect with keen members of the hardware startup community, to assist with taking back the limelight from the oversaturated software startup space.
Industry SegmentIndustry Professional
- Reason for joining
- Connect with members of the hardware startup community, to share skills and ideas, and possibly assist in the development of commercial products
- What are your areas of expertise?
- Hardware design and prototyping, CAD modelling, embedded system design
- What do you want to learn more about?
- Product development and commercialisation
- If you could build anything, what would it be?
- A fully automated pizza-making robot
- Who do you want to connect with most?
- Hardware startups and professionals in the industry
- What question would you like answered right now?
- How do you take a product idea from prototype to commercialisation, and where do you source funding to do so?